A comprehensive Lifestyle Medicine consultation with Dr. Brosh
I strongly believe that people should have knowledge on how to obtain an optimal state of health, so they can live a joyous and fulfilling life. Lifestyle Medicine can not only help in the pursuit of reaching optimal health, but also slow, stop and even reverse the progression of many common medical conditions that are typical to western societies
Consultation based on the most updated scientific research
Many trends and types of therapies in natural health practices rely, for the most part, on intuition or tradition. I deeply respect all traditions and acknowledge the role intuition plays in diagnosing and treating disease. However, in Lifestyle Medicine, we take a different approach which is based on cutting-edge research, and on state-of-the-art preventive and lifestyle medicine practices.
You can benefit from a lifestyle medicine and nutrition consultation if you are:
- Interested in a healthy lifestyle and would like to feel and look better, while enjoying an optimal state of balance and wellbeing
- Keen on learning scientifically proven methods to support longevity and rejuvenation
- Diagnosed with Diabetes or Pre-Diabetes and would like to optimize control over blood sugar levels, reduce levels of medications, and prevent long term complications
- Suffering from Heart or Blood vessel disease, and would like to reduce the level of symptoms, improve blood circulation, and slow or stop the disease from progressing
- Overweight or Obese, and would like to learn how to lose weight in a safe, health-promoting way, that will have long lasting effects
- Having High Blood Pressure problems, or need to take medication to control it
- Diagnosed with Cancer, or have been diagnosed in the past, and would like to integrate scientifically-proven approaches to support your healing process
- Coming from a family with disease risk factors, such as tendency to develop cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, Alzheimer’s disease or Dementia, and would like to take preventive measures to off-set the genetic predisposition
- Suffering from sleep disturbances and would like to improve the quality of your sleep at night
- Struggling with stress and stress related illnesses, such as muscle tension and pain, Irritable bowel syndrome, and tension headache
The 90 min consultation Includes:
- a detailed review of your current state of health, use of medications, lifestyle and nutrition habits, and general wellbeing.
- a personal plan that is tailored to your specific needs and will help you reach an optimal state of health.
- The plan will include recommendations for optimal nutrition, physical activity, and relaxation techniques.
- The plan will include a consultation addressing which vitamins and supplements complement your lifestyle and are most ideal for you.
If you would like to make an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 030-89069269